Sunday, June 29, 2008

alley puff


alley puff, originally uploaded by gawdessness.

note: I will have to back date this one, because although I took it and uploaded it on Jun 29, I did not blog it

Like a dandelion on steroids, these seed heads are BIG.
At least the size of a baseball.
Golden too.
Especialliy with the full sun of high noon on it.
Not a 'weed' that I see a lot, mostly in light industrial areas of town and even then more in the back alleys of those buildings - which is where I found this - just down from the seed store.

canon g9

8 comments:

ipm said...

now this is poetry!!!

ta love... :)))

bsouth said...

It's beautiful. The strands of gold running through it are wondrous.

AmpersandToo said...

golden, shiny happiness.

Sandie said...

silky and pretty!

Marlene said...

So beautiful!

BouBou's said...

Totally awesome! I love how you got right in there.

A.

concretegodmother said...

good lord, that's beautiful! baseball-sized? how enchanting!

Karin said...

I just love all the detail in this!

About Me

Canada
gawdessnessatgmaildotcom

Photo Quotes

www.photoquotes.com
When I ask to photograph someone, it is because I love the way they look and I think I make that clear. I'm paying them a tremendous compliment. What I'm saying is, I want to take you home with me and look at you for the rest of my life.
- Amy Arbus