Monday, December 22, 2008

almost my birthday - cake - Dec 22

Growing up in my house
the cookbook of choice...
the only cookbook really,
was The Better Homes and Gardens one,
1965, slowly fading red and white plaid cover,
in it's pages was where I found out that the magical
new-to-me restaurant dessert CHEESECAKE
could be made at home!
so I did and so I do...
my favourite.. with 3 cups of sour cream and 2 packages of cream cheese and 1 cup of sugar and 3 farm fresh eggs,
and strawberries or what have you on top
a fine cake for an almost birthday or any time

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love cheesecake and that one looks and sounds delicious.

About Me

Canada
gawdessnessatgmaildotcom

My pictures

Photo Quotes

www.photoquotes.com
When I ask to photograph someone, it is because I love the way they look and I think I make that clear. I'm paying them a tremendous compliment. What I'm saying is, I want to take you home with me and look at you for the rest of my life.
- Amy Arbus