Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I'm not really a waitress


I'm not really a waitress, originally uploaded by gawdessness.

(that is the name of this particular shade of nail varnish)
although there are days when my feet feel like they do work in a restaurant

I was in the middle of my bath this afternoon, admiring my shiny toes
and realized that I had to have my camera.

This meant having to coerce my oldest daughter to bring it to me...she thought and continues to think that I am utterly mad.

"You want me to bring you your camera, the really, really, really expensive one - and hand it to you in the bathtub?!?"

Yes and hurry before all the bubbles disappear!

She did but she does consider herself emotionally and mentally harmed, poor thing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol - I'm sure your daughter will get over it! I love the colour of your nailvarnish. I used to waitress - a hot bath at the end of a shift was always welcome.

Anna Scott Graham said...

gorgeous toes!!!

love those bubbles too...

Unknown said...

i just have lol at this one. sounds like something i would do. :)

and i too like the color and think your toes are gorgeous!

About Me

Canada
gawdessnessatgmaildotcom

My pictures

Photo Quotes

www.photoquotes.com
When I ask to photograph someone, it is because I love the way they look and I think I make that clear. I'm paying them a tremendous compliment. What I'm saying is, I want to take you home with me and look at you for the rest of my life.
- Amy Arbus