Friday, July 10, 2009

wholesome summer reading (Jul 10)


wholesome summer reading, originally uploaded by gawdessness.

pride and prejudice and zombies
not great
but fun
what more is needed
when sitting in the sun?

******
I've not stopped taking pictures - in fact I take even more now that I have gone "professional" but I did stop posting and that was on purpose.
I was waiting on having a blog added to my real life website and thought it would take less time then it is. Now I have hired a web designer and hopefully in the next week or two, until then - I am here.

No comments:

About Me

Canada
gawdessnessatgmaildotcom

My pictures

Photo Quotes

www.photoquotes.com
When I ask to photograph someone, it is because I love the way they look and I think I make that clear. I'm paying them a tremendous compliment. What I'm saying is, I want to take you home with me and look at you for the rest of my life.
- Amy Arbus