Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Penquin graffiti (iphone)


Penquin graffiti (iphone), originally uploaded by gawdessness.

is it art?
not just graffiti but the taking a picture of graffiti?
or is it just funny?

****
thinking about photography as art - reading about taking pictures of children in this book - Photographing Children Photo Workshop: Develop Your Digital Photography Talent by Ginny Felch - and really enjoying it and learning more and more.
posted a photo of a seagull (with every feather crisp and clear agains the snow swollen sky) the other day that I used and understood shutter speed (tv setting on my canon) and that thrilled me too...
must move to establishing a website and business cards and other things...

No comments:

About Me

Canada
gawdessnessatgmaildotcom

My pictures

Photo Quotes

www.photoquotes.com
When I ask to photograph someone, it is because I love the way they look and I think I make that clear. I'm paying them a tremendous compliment. What I'm saying is, I want to take you home with me and look at you for the rest of my life.
- Amy Arbus