Wednesday, May 13, 2009

unexpected grace


unexpected grace, originally uploaded by gawdessness.

from a few days ago
found this blossom
on the roof of the van
lit up by the morning sun

*******
slowly moving my way through Aperture, the program and the very thick manual that we got with it - finding my way -
and coming back from over training for my 50km run (on May 30 eeek!)
note to self and anyone else -
DO NOT get so tired you forget to and don't care about eating while still packing on the training run miles - this does not go anywhere good!
have a shoot lined up for Saturday - publicity stills for a play for the Theatre festival - looking forward to that -
and for shooting a large rainbow banner at my church in conjunction with Pride Week which is fast approaching ....and.....
if I get to it soon, sending my friend some examples of what kind of web site I would like for my photography business -

among other things....

2 comments:

Lew said...

Beautifully done! Looks like its floating on water with the sun filtering through the mist.

Dirkus said...

Oh, lord, but that is a gorgeous image!

About Me

Canada
gawdessnessatgmaildotcom

My pictures

Photo Quotes

www.photoquotes.com
When I ask to photograph someone, it is because I love the way they look and I think I make that clear. I'm paying them a tremendous compliment. What I'm saying is, I want to take you home with me and look at you for the rest of my life.
- Amy Arbus