Thursday, October 2, 2008

buttons and the vet


buttons and the vet, originally uploaded by gawdessness.

the ocean surprised me,
it captivated all of us.
so did seeing the disabled U.S. war veterans - surfing in that ocean

feels funny saying "I'm from Canada"
because I never say it otherwise
but it is good to talk to so many nice Americans
and that is all we seem to encounter

aquarium
in and out burger
more beach
and trying to surf ourself
then tide pools
and hummingbirds
and butterflies
and seals and sea lions
and pelicans
and that is only the first full day

2 comments:

Dirkus said...

Really cool pic! The intensity on their faces, the splashing of waves--everything just comes together.

Sharon said...

I didn't know you were here! Very cool shot of the body surfers. Hope you enjoy your visit. :)

About Me

Canada
gawdessnessatgmaildotcom

My pictures

Photo Quotes

www.photoquotes.com
When I ask to photograph someone, it is because I love the way they look and I think I make that clear. I'm paying them a tremendous compliment. What I'm saying is, I want to take you home with me and look at you for the rest of my life.
- Amy Arbus