Sunday, June 7, 2009

New


New, originally uploaded by gawdessness.

there is a sense of miracle in the word "new"
and not just in the new babies
that should always be celebrated and marked
with wonder, awe and a sense of honour in being in their presence

there is the new green of spring
the giddy new of many mornings
and even the sad new, marked by life
being so different because someone or something has ended
and the world will never be the same
that can call for a very different celebration
but there is celebration all the same

No comments:

About Me

Canada
gawdessnessatgmaildotcom

My pictures

Photo Quotes

www.photoquotes.com
When I ask to photograph someone, it is because I love the way they look and I think I make that clear. I'm paying them a tremendous compliment. What I'm saying is, I want to take you home with me and look at you for the rest of my life.
- Amy Arbus