Friday, June 26, 2009

Safe?!?


Safe?!?, originally uploaded by gawdessness.

I doubt I will ever be an out and out fan
there is too much sitting
for too long
but there are moments
that my breath catches
and my camera catches
and the catcher catches
that will keep me coming back
from time to time

*****
Having my camera with my 70-200mm lens
really does make baseball much more doable for me
but I laugh at myself
when the foul balls pop with crazy high speed into the crowd
and I shriek a little under my breath and then inform my family members
that I full expect them to use themselves as human shields to
keep the canon safe.

No comments:

About Me

Canada
gawdessnessatgmaildotcom

My pictures

Photo Quotes

www.photoquotes.com
When I ask to photograph someone, it is because I love the way they look and I think I make that clear. I'm paying them a tremendous compliment. What I'm saying is, I want to take you home with me and look at you for the rest of my life.
- Amy Arbus