Friday, June 19, 2009

treasure in the grass


treasure in the grass, originally uploaded by gawdessness.

a broken glass finial
from an old curtain rod
looks like something
dropped from jewelry boxf
when the evening light
shines through it

****
still taking pictures every day
just not finding the time to post them in anything other than clumps
-gardening-ferrying the kids around- and everything else takes precedence
hopefully will go live with my website next week
then will order the business cards -
did a great family shoot of a mom and her 3 daughters
last week - the pictures will be part of a Father's day gift!
Fun, exciting and mostly - I knew what I was doing!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hope all is well with you! miss the bloggy interaction with you. :-)

About Me

Canada
gawdessnessatgmaildotcom

My pictures

Photo Quotes

www.photoquotes.com
When I ask to photograph someone, it is because I love the way they look and I think I make that clear. I'm paying them a tremendous compliment. What I'm saying is, I want to take you home with me and look at you for the rest of my life.
- Amy Arbus