Saturday, June 20, 2009

elvis with beard Jun 20


elvis with beard Jun 20, originally uploaded by gawdessness.

a remarkably cuddly pet for a lizard
and such a beautiful gem for an eye
fascinating creature
but I am happy he lives where he does
and his cage is not ours to clean
****
Despite how quickly the days are passing, many things still seem to move very, very slowly because of how full our schedule is.
Still working my way through my photo library and editing and deleting, as well as doing the same with all the new pictures I am taking - business cards are not yet ordered - and web page almost ready - but I did do a baby shoot!!!!! It was fabulous.

No comments:

About Me

Canada
gawdessnessatgmaildotcom

My pictures

Photo Quotes

www.photoquotes.com
When I ask to photograph someone, it is because I love the way they look and I think I make that clear. I'm paying them a tremendous compliment. What I'm saying is, I want to take you home with me and look at you for the rest of my life.
- Amy Arbus