Thursday, June 25, 2009

here and gone iphone Jun 25 09

twenty years ago
popeye pizza
spinach and feta and mozzarella
was the order for our dates
when we could stop looking into each other's eyes
we would look around at the other booths
laugh at the vintage decor
dig for quarters for the slightly
out of place, newfangled cd jukebox
picking the the most insipid and synthesized pop music
to play
and then following that with "oldies" from the sixties and seventies
and laughing at the juxtaposition
over the years we didn't go as often
but still sometimes
and always knew it was there
and would be
because it had been
but now it is not
that land it sits on
that rims the university
is 'valuable'
and PIZZA SPAGHETTI
FULLY LICENSED
is not

******
I am often pleased and somewhat astonished by what my iphone can do.

No comments:

About Me

Canada
gawdessnessatgmaildotcom

My pictures

Photo Quotes

www.photoquotes.com
When I ask to photograph someone, it is because I love the way they look and I think I make that clear. I'm paying them a tremendous compliment. What I'm saying is, I want to take you home with me and look at you for the rest of my life.
- Amy Arbus