Saturday, February 23, 2008

cold light


cold light, originally uploaded by gawdessness.

If we don't put the van in the garage at night right now, we come out to the windows iced up, not just on the outside but on the inside - frozen breath.

Sometimes if we are hurrying or lazy or just don't want to have little ice shavings melting all over the dashboard and ourselves, we don't bother scraping the inside all that carefully.

This picture is what it looks like from the inside, driving into the sun, earlyish on a Saturday morning.


camera Canon Powershot G5, shutter 1/1250th, f7.1,focal length 7.19mm,

2 comments:

concretegodmother said...

wow, that's crazy! it looks as though a sheet of crumpled plastic has been laid over it.

Ampersand said...

Haha. Exactly what CGM said!!

That's crazy.

About Me

Canada
gawdessnessatgmaildotcom

My pictures

Photo Quotes

www.photoquotes.com
When I ask to photograph someone, it is because I love the way they look and I think I make that clear. I'm paying them a tremendous compliment. What I'm saying is, I want to take you home with me and look at you for the rest of my life.
- Amy Arbus