Sunday, January 13, 2008

Frost Sparkles


IMG_1997, originally uploaded by gawdessness.

The weather is turning warmer here and that makes the frost do interesting things.

I was sitting in the passenger seat of the car when I noticed the sun hitting the garage window. My husband then had to wait while I got out and went and took some shots of it.

I don't know why there are sprinkles across the glass or why there are zig zaggy lines of it either.

It's kind of magical like that.

30D/f.5.6/shutter 1/200/kit lens

3 comments:

Ampersand said...

Cool shot. I make my husband and kids wait a lot too.

Sometimes a short trip to the grocery store can take me an hour. :)

Scrivener said...

It was well worth making him wait. THis is a really great photo.

Unknown said...

wow, i love it. really pretty.

So I don't feel bad about making people wait for my photo-taking...lol

About Me

Canada
gawdessnessatgmaildotcom

My pictures

Photo Quotes

www.photoquotes.com
When I ask to photograph someone, it is because I love the way they look and I think I make that clear. I'm paying them a tremendous compliment. What I'm saying is, I want to take you home with me and look at you for the rest of my life.
- Amy Arbus